Orient SA delivers the solution of safety compliance within an effective cost structure. And all this is done without compromising the level of safety or reliability.
The philosophy we maintain for our clients is always “Safe and Profitable” : you retain your competitiveness in the industry and maintain your profits!
OrientSA aims to deliver assurance that the improved product or service is safe and reliable, by managing the risks throughout development from concept to implementation.
The range of activities offered by the OrientSA include:
- Safety Engineering Management Systems
- Independent Safety Assessment (ISA), including Software and RAM Assessment
- Safety audit
- Safety & Risk Analysis – Hazard Identification & Analysis, Risk Assessments, SIL assessment, FTA, ETA, FMCEA, etc.
- Software and System Assurance
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety (RAMS) study including RAM modelling and demonstration
- Independent verification and validation of system and software development
- Safety and Software Assurance Training
- System and software engineering
- Preparation of Tendering material, and product and supplier selection
- Attaining compliance with various international safety standards, e.g. EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129, IEC 61508, IEEE Std 730, 828, 829, 1012, 1016, 1028, etc.
OrientSA provides a wide range of safety engineering and consultancy services to the Railway, Avionic, Marine and other high-integrity industries.